Monday, July 5, 2010

Has it been a month?

Wow! I'm so sure I have had things to say and things to post but apparently I have been asleep at the switch. A whole month has gone by. I'm at the lake and it is 95 degrees today. It was 92 yesterday and I guess it will be in the 90's all week. Can I just say that I'm wilting (like a dainty flower!)? That will be today's weather report!

No sewing up here but I suppose I should remedy that someday. I do have an old Singer sitting around that I've not used. I did not bring handwork with me either because it is just too hot for that.

I've got two projects awaiting me when I get back and I'm giving them serious thought this week as to what I will do.

My brother-in-law is visiting from NV and we are having fun. We had lobstahs yesterday. Yummy. Very nice lake neighbors who spend tons of money on fireworks. It was great fun. I wonder if there will be any tonight.

Okay, I am boring myself. Maybe I'll take some fun pictures and post. We are waiting for baby loons. Soon, I hope. The nesting areas are posted. I'll try to get Mom and baby pics when that happens. Very cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment