Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2011 UFO Challenge

Judy L. over at Patchwork Times is having a challenge. I had a whole pile of stuff that I started working on last year but never managed to finish. I'm going to try to get to it again this year.

Here's my list:

1. Sunflower wall hanging using the paint sticks - I have all the ingredients for this one! Since like 2006 or 2005!

2. Poodles Noel wall hanging

3. McKenna Ryan's Coffee Classic series #1 of 2 (Just Coffee)

4. McKenna Ryan's Coffee Classic series #2 of 2 (Warm Up)

5. Lasagna quilt - already cut and sitting in a bin.

6. Guild BOM quilt - Year 2
(Year 1 as Chair of the BOM I did a sampler of the blocks and it is finished and folded on a shelf. Not hanging like it should be)

7. Laurel Burch Christmas Wallhanging - done in 2006 as a Buck a Block series using Thangles.

8. Placemats - 2 sets using Cary's pattern. (pretty fabric and funky coffee bean fabric)

9. Bind the 4th of July Quilt (I hope this number gets picked before the 4th of July!)

10. Table runner using decorative ribbon.

11. Small Art Quilt for me!

12. Make a purse. I've not made a purse before but I have a zillion patterns.


That is my list. I believe I will have to be in the studio on a daily basis. I think that is a good thing.

I'm putting this up now just to get on board and make sure everything works properly. Hopefully, Nancy will be able to come up with a list and we'll tack it on here. I've got one for her - 22 tumbler placemats!! She'll kill me!!! hehe

Nancy and I had discussed doing Christmas gift items throughout the year. I should give some consideration to that also. Not to be stressed in November/December would be great. We shall see....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, nice list! I'm in the 2011 UFO challenge along with you, but most of my projects hae a great deal of piece work left to do.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your progress this year.
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete