Sunday, January 9, 2011

Completed



The little quilt is completed. It is nice and will look nice hanging in "the studio". :) I was done before halftime on the first football game yesterday. Actually quite satisfying to finish it. I need a little label for the back. I used the martini fabric for the backing! Apparently that was the fabric of the week!

It was a nice quiet day yesterday for hubby and I. Each doing our own thing until football arrived on TV. I made homemade sausage and onion pizza for dinner. It was delish. I did not like the outcome of either football game. I'm still growling.

He is off to Lowe's. There is a leaking issue with the new drain in his masculine bathroom. He also told me no quilts in his bathroom. :( Oh well. That is okay - I have my own bathroom!!!

Here's what it looks like at the moment:





I'm not sure how much time I will have to play in my studio today as football starts at 1 pm and I must make white chicken chili for our dinner. I'll get something done - perhaps a paper pieced block for the teeny swap.

I have planned all the meals up to Wednesday. I'm not sure what is wrong with me but it is actually a good idea. I've got a lot of inventory and I need to use it. I would love to make some sauce for pasta but I have absolutely no room in my freezer. I'm not sure what is in that frozen cave but I can assure you it is not large quantities of meat! Cookies - yes. hehehe

Well all for now. Must get a move on with the day. I have had a fine breakfast of bacon and pancakes courtesy of hubby. He likes to do it because it is his thank you for the fab meals I make him. Nice. He's nice!

1 comment:

  1. You finished! Congratulations! It turned out very nicely. By the way, our basement freezer is devoted to frozen Christmas cookies :)

    ReplyDelete