Saturday, April 14, 2012

Meanwhile...back at the ranch

Crazy busy week with Quilt Show meetings and stuff. Nancy and I managed to have lunch out on Hive Day because a meeting was scheduled at 1 pm - right in the middle of our day. So...we had lunch instead. I'm feeling the pressure to complete stuff as I've got a couple of swaps to finish pretty quickly. I made these napkings for my partner in the Table Top Swap. Finished this morning....They will go out in the mail on Monday.
I really enjoyed making these napkins. My husband is going to see them and he's going to want them. haha I just know I'll be making more!!! I've got one more block to do in the Bee Unique Bee Knotty Flickr group. I will get that done this weekend as well so it can be mailed on Monday. The weather is going to be fabulous the next few days so I'm going to need some outside time as well. Hope you all are enjoying your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment