Thursday, December 31, 2015

Pictures!!!!

 
Welcome to my mess!
 
 

As you can see below, there is a vanity and a linen cabinet sitting in the middle of the floor!!!  To be moved by end of weekend.  Tomorrow, more than likely.



 
Too much stuff I have!!!!


 Now...this last little thing!  I should have finished this.  It is a candle mat or mug rug or plant mat.  It has been sitting on the sewing machine for about 3 weeks now.  A quick project that got lost in the holiday madness, I guess!  It will get finished.



Well, this took me a bit of time to figure out.  Windows 10...not a big fan of it. 

Oh and my room is yellow now.  We did get that painted when the hubby replaced all our windows back in September and October.  We're always doing something here.  Trying to drag the place into the 21st century.

Anyway, my friends...have a Happy and Pieceful New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment