Friday, April 16, 2010

The beginning of this blog

I have been working on this blog for a week. I am not techno savvy but I do manage to muddle my way through things. So my page will be a WIP (work in progress). I know we all know what that is but in case anyone ever reads this blog and is not a quilter...well, I had to explain.

I have been quilting for a long time. 20 years. It was very sporadic for the first ten. I moved to California in 2001 and I was filled with eye candy in the quilting world. It was so different from the East Coast, at that time. I did not get quite so excited when I hit a quilt shop prior to my big move. Sure, I petted the fabric but it was just okay. It is so much better here now. Now I not only pet fabric, I drool as well. Away from the fabric of course!

As indicated by the name of this blog, I love orange. Isn't it fabulous? Orange is a hot color right now. I just love it.

Well, that is it for today. I'm going to try and tweak some more. I can't figure out how to grab those buttons on other blogs for things I'm involved in. I'll get it. Eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment