Monday, April 19, 2010

Button button, how to get the button

Geez, I really am techno deficient. I managed to get one button the other day. I have the hardest time copying code. It has got to be operator error as opposed to dinosaur computer. I know it is not rocket science but it might as well be!

I would like to join Spring to Finish, Jacquie's, over at Tallgrass Prairie Studio,latest challenge. Although a button is not required, I really would like to dress up this blog. I don't have as much time to spend on creating this as real life gets in the way. Don't you just hate that?

I'm in (somehow). I have two quilts that have been cut out for at least two years, maybe less, maybe more. They are twin size, scrappy quilts, all strips. I believe the pattern is Strip Cocktail. Easy, easy, easy. Not done. They are for my lake home and last fall I threw out the store bought quilt pretends in an effort to finish. It is April 19th, my lake home is open (but those beds are not made) and they are not done.

I revisited the project last Wednesday and went to the sit and stitch at my favorite quilt shop and got a lot done on one of them. Ideally, Memorial Day is the grand opening for seasonal properties so I think I will be able to finish.

I am trying to finish projects this year. They have become an overwhelming anchor for me. I feel guilty starting new things. Is this how we create stash and stuff? It must be because I have a ton of both. Like, I'm alone here?

All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment