Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Deadlines, deadlines, deadlines



The above has caused me the most anxiety. I spent all day putting it together for the internet bee I am involved with. It will leave my home on Friday and travel round the globe. It will make several stops and at each stop a fabulous woman will make a block for me to go along with the starter block. Cool, huh?

It is done. I can sleep. I really had fun doing it as well. It is paper pieced. In the last week I have finished two twin sized quilts and there is one more to go. It was nice to do something smaller.

In addition to the above, I also have two other bees I am involved in and the potholder pass. I will be one busy chicky!

1 comment:

  1. I think this is the best ever starter block! I am sure you will get some beautiful blocks back.

    ReplyDelete