Sunday, May 16, 2010

Taking a little break this weekend

I managed to get my round robin packaged and into the mail on Friday. I had some separation anxiety over this process. I know I will see the progress along the way in the journey. Still.....mentally and emotionally I was quite attached.

Once that was done I decided I would take a little break for the weekend. I purchased some perennials to plant and my wonderful husband planted some of them this morning. Nice guy that he is.

I'm going to have a weekend to myself coming up and I plan to sew, sew, sew. I might do a little planting of flowers for breaks. Weather permitting, of course.

I am now involved in another swap - Modern Siggy Swap - round 2. I have no self control. So that is 2 swaps, a round robin, two monthly bees. Oh well. I'm sure it will be fun. It is already. Now that the stress of getting that round robin into the mail has left me.

Off to iron a couple of backings that I just washed.

No comments:

Post a Comment