Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


It is Christmas morning here. It is nice outside (for now) with just a light layer of the white stuff on the ground. I think it did help to get that festive feeling.

There were just 6 of us last evening. We had some nice snacks, a fabulous dinner and lots of smiles and laughs. My table looked nice I think.



I finally finished my mom's gift this morning. I'll only post a partial picture right now as she has not received it yet.



Nancy did send me pics of her mug rug that she made and the apron she made at our last bee session.

The mug rug is very nice and I think we are loving my GO cutter now! It sure has come in handy.





Yesterday morning with all the craziness of last minute stuff going on I decided I needed to make one more thing. I have been wanting to make this for a while but my brain just could not follow the instructions. It is from the same holiday issue of Quilting Arts that had the snowflake table runner. So yes, nutty as it is, I made this one more thing in like 30 minutes and I was so thrilled that it came out nice.



Yes, indeed, I may never buy another paper one again. The possibilities are endless! We all know I have fabric! I could stockpile them! haha

My husband bought me a lovely gift for the studio. I must find an appropriate spot for it. I've been wanting one of these forever!



There will be no crafting going on today. Just pure enjoyment. We will dine at my parents' home today and then we will all gather at my sister's home tomorrow for a family get together. Fun weekend. Next week I will work on cleaning up the studio and doing a bit more organizing.

I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy yourselves, your families and your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment