Thursday, December 23, 2010

The eve before Christmas Eve

Busy, busy, busy.....




Nancy and I did get together yesterday for some sewing. She snapped the picture above as I was working on the table topper for my mom. Yes, it is almost done. I just have to stitch the binding on and hand sew it down. It will be ready! It is really pretty.

Nancy did complete her tasks and made her mother-in-law two potholders and an apron. I did not get a pic of the apron but it came out really nice. Maybe she will send me a picture. Please. I did take some pics yesterday but have not downloaded them yet. Later....

We had some snow yesterday that amounted to a little accumulation. It does help put one in the holiday mood. Sort of...

I'm really tired right now. I wrapped some gifts last night and I must somehow finish the wrapping today. I need to grocery shop. I did run out yesterday afternoon to get the Whoville Roast Beast for Christmas Eve. That's done anyway. I must remember to buy myself some red and white flowers today. I think that might be a nice touch. My poor poinsettias are slowly wilting with no hope of salvation. I must have bought them too early!

I had better get myself in motion to get all the things on my list accomplished today. I'm really tired. I think I said that but I really am. HO HO HO!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Debbie!! How fun to actually see you at work!! :) Hope you get everything done and have a wonderful holiday!!! Looking forward to any 'after' pictures of your goodies. Hugs and Love!

    ReplyDelete