Friday, February 25, 2011

Oh happy day!!!!!

First up this morning was to make a block for Krista. She likes Kaffe Fasset. Me too, but for some reason I don't buy it. I ogle it all the time. I may have to start buying some.

Fortunately, I had some from my mystery quilt of 2010. I also had a solid from a kit which I think is Kaffe. Who knows? It worked. I hope she likes the block. I wish I could have seen all the blocks to touch and pet. :( I don't really know what the heck is going on in QJRR. Something, I guess.



After finishing that project, I decided I might tackle UFO #10 and actually do something for me. I had a great time putting this together.

Started with this:



oh I still have time and I did this:



Lights were flickering. Hmmmm....what to do. Go for it, sister!



For photo op purposes: TA DA




I still have to sew the 3 sections together but I am so thrilled. Funky fabric, hmmm? hehe I did not think I would like it but I do!

Ahhhhh....that felt very good today. I'll put it together tomorrow and decide if I will quilt it myself or not. I need batting and I may be able to piece a backing.

All for now. Hope you all had fun today!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Debbie, this is really unique and fun. I cannot wait to see how you finish it. It is so modern and liberated!!! How did you choose the fabrics? Love those bits of turquoise. And....what's up with QJRR???

    ReplyDelete
  2. The runner is going to be so fabulous!!! I cannot wait to see it all done and I think you will able to quilt it yourself...unless you have those Weare girls do it!!! Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete