Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, Everyone

The sun is starting to poke itself out of the fog. I hope it comes out and dries things up. We had some snow yesterday which was actually kind of funny. It eventually warmed up enough to melt but not before we had white grass!!!

I'm going to my sister's today and I'm in charge of potatoes. I'm making 3 cheese scalloped potatoes and it is a huge hit with everyone. (one might think I'm in a potato rut with this dish) It is currently in the oven and in about 20 minutes this house is going to smell divine! That would be the combination of seriously sharp cheddar, blue cheese and parmesan cheese. Yummy!!!

Hubby and I went to the mall yesterday. Okay, no sewing done in the morning. We came home and I made lunch and then we sat on our porch for a bit. He tackled a chore and I did some laundry. Then I stitched binding on my sunflower quilt for a little while. Then we prepped dinner, ate and retired to the television to watch some taped show.

I am finding that I don't get a lot of stuff done on the weekend. I spend most of my time with the DH. Primarily because we have about 5 or 6 hours together during the week with his work schedule. He's out of the house 13 hours everyday with travel time and work. I'm okay with spending quality time with him on the weekend and letting go of any personal projects I may have going. There is always Monday for me time!

Well that is about all that is going on here. I hope everyone has a lovely day.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment