Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let's take a tour of Nancy's gardens

A lot of these shots are from the front of her house. She has a lovely estate! Lots of trees and perennials. She has also had some landscape assistance lately and has removed a lot of older stuff from the front area and replaced it with other plantings. She also has the wicked cute gargoyle sitting on some stones.











I don't know about you guys but the rhodes have been spectacular to look at this year and Nancy's are no exception. (I don't have any because the deer eat them!!)











Just some pretty flowers. Nancy has a trellis or portico in her backyard covered with roses. It really is beautiful.









We're strolling along to the backyard.





There you have it. Gorgeous landscape. It is a rather rainy day here so this is a bright spot in an otherwise dreary day. I hope you have enjoyed it.

3 comments:

  1. It's just lovely! I have a Wine and Roses Weigela blooming now too! I hope you linked up...I am off to check up on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks, Amy...I could not recall what the name of that plant was! It is a beautiful plant! I did link it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely, relaxing place.

    ReplyDelete