Saturday, October 1, 2011

They are up!!!!

It is not even 8:30 and I managed to get my husband to do hang my quilts this morning. We got up a little early today. 5 am!!! Who knows why?

Action photo! I'm glad I have a handy husband.



Here they are from a couple of angles. I could not take a head on shot from my studio window as it is too close.




The quilts are very happy. They represent the two years that Nancy and I did the Block of the Month program with the Guild. I actually started it and it has been very successful. People seem to enjoy participating.

Now the big question is what do we do with the rest of the day? I am waiting to see what the UFO number is for Judy L.'s UFO challenge.

Flickr was having a massage according to the web page that came up earlier so I don't know when I can get on that site!

All for now.

2 comments:

  1. They look wonderful hanging there! Indeed it is very nice to have a handy husband. I'm so glad as I'm quite dangerous with power tools! hee,hee,hee.
    xx, shell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! The quilts, I mean!! :P I have a handy husband, as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete