Friday, September 30, 2011

Ahhhhh...hot water

We're back up and running in the hot water (on demand) department. It is wonderful.

I redecorated the blog yesterday but I'm still not happy with it. I've got to spend a little time figuring out banners and such. I need some pumpkins or bats or spiders. hehe

In other news...I tidied the house today, pulled out some cool Halloween decorations since tomorrow is October 1st and prepared a cheese tray (yep, hubby should be home shortly). I did other things like grocery shop, hit the gym, laundry...the usual. Looking forward to a relaxing evening.

Our plans for tomorrow have been scrapped due to weather. We were going to our friends for a shed raising. I was going to be a looker not a doer. So now we have tomorrow free. What to do, what to do...

Well, a couple of weeks ago I bought rods to hang two quilts outside the studio. Maybe I can convince him that I need to get that done. Those poor quilts need to hang as opposed to being folded on a shelf.

Maybe we'll go out and window shop because that's always fun. Out to dinner is in the plans, too!

As the new month approaches I guess it is really time to think about the holidays. It is time to make lists. If I was smart, I'd do my Christmas cards and have them ready to go on December 1st. haha

Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment