Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Someone has been MIA

Well, where have I been since the power came back on? I had about 5 days to get myself ready for a wonderful trip to California. We just got back last night and I'm still trying to get it together from the trip.

This was the main reason for the trip:



My beautiful niece, Nicole, and her handsome husband, Craig, tied the knot on 11/11/11 in Indian Wells, California. We had a fabulous time and then headed to San Diego to hang in our old neighborhood with our friends and had another fabulous time.

So I've been busy and I've been away. I'm back now and behind on things but I'm going to have time over the next few days to catch up. Nancy and I got together today and worked on things and that felt pretty good. Hubby is off on a business trip so all is quiet here.

Hopefully more posts and pics are coming in the next few days. It was FUN to go and party on the West Coast but I'm glad to be home.

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week? Holy smokes!!!! I've got some planning to do in between the quilting. :)

Hope everyone is well and I have spent a few minutes trying to catch up on all things in blogland and Flickr but it will take a little bit of time!

1 comment:

  1. Debbie, so glad you had a wonderful visit to Southern California. You visited just before the weather changed! I can't believe Thanksgiving is less than a week away and Christmas is right on its heels!!

    ReplyDelete