Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Gosh, I wish I felt better. Acid reflux is a pain in the butt. I did manage a nice dinner that I could barely choke down. And...tomorrow, I will be right as rain.

I grilled steak and shrimp, roasted asparagus, made rice pilaf and a salad. I could barely eat it. I made chocolate pudding for dessert but I had to pass on it.

Despite my ailment, it was a pretty good day. Went to Nancy's this morning where we swapped out the half square triangle swap for the participants in our guild. Lot of circling the island going on, but we managed to get it done. Then we headed down to the Library for our "therapy session".

I went over to the quilt shop after to pick up a couple of things. Chatted for a few minutes with Sue and Katie. Nice diversion.

So...now it is evening and I hope that everyone has had a super lovely day. Nancy and the Z-man will be over tomorrow for our bee (of two, hehehe) and it will be a nice day, guaranteed!!!

I'll leave you with this...I borrowed it from Madame Samm who manages Stash Manicure. She had it on her blog and said feel free to share:



It was too cute, I accepted the feel free offer! Hope you have a great remains of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment