Monday, February 6, 2012

Well that was depressing

I will grudgingly admit that the better team won. It is still a bitter pill to swallow. You just never know with sports which way a game will go. It didn't go for us last night but we will now have a break until the end of summer with football.

Hubby and I were a bit down when we went to bed after the game last night. Silly, I know, and we will get over it quickly. haha

On the plus side, that mac and cheese was super yum. Smoky and spicy. I have 4 containers in the fridge with the leftovers.

Busy day today. Must finish tidying up my bedroom. I've promised to clean off my bureau top. I will. I need to get downstairs to the studio and prioritize. I feel a little off after all of my January finishes. I guess you could say I took a little break.

Have a good day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment