Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Okay....that felt good

So...got up this morning and had my coffee. Then I decided I'd better tidy up the studio in case Nancy comes over. So I got that done and then I did this:


This is Terrie's block for the Quilted Journey bee on Flickr. I'm glad to get it done.

Then I talked to Nancy and she was going to stay home and work on the t-shirt quilt. Lunch, maybe....

So then I finished working on my journal entry for Terrie. There were labels in the package for Kerry in Australia's block (?????) which I did in November. So I filled that out, too. Packaged everything back up nice and neat. Got to get to the Post Office for a priority envelope.

So....then I just had to do something for me. I made a pillow. This is for the lake. I had this really funky material and it matches my furniture and cushions on our sun porch at the lake. Yep, the cushions are that burnt orange color! This was just the perfect fabric. I am so happy to have one pillow done. I have another one cut out and I might just make it today. Or not!!!


Some simple straight line quilting in a window pane style because it was a busy print. I also just wanted to do some quilting no matter how simple.

Geez...it felt really good to do something.

Okay....off to the post office!

No comments:

Post a Comment