Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tales from the Hive

Short tale today! Actually it is rather early and the hive is not normally open at this hour! My pal is on vacation so there will be no buzzing in the hive today.

So what's been going on? Well, I made a second table runner and I did start stitching the binding yesterday. I should finish today after I get all my chores done. I have company coming from California tomorrow so I'm busy gettng ready for them. I must shop and prep today. I think dinner will be rather low key...hanburgers on the grill, perhaps. The Mr. will be officially on vacation at 5 pm so we might just chill.

I know Nancy is not one to sit idle, even on vacation, so she may send some photos my way. If she does I'll be sure to share.

Have a great day, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment