Monday, July 2, 2012

Texting while Sewing

When I first saw that Amy had a post on her blog titled Texting while Sewing, I thought perhaps she was texting her buds while being creative. Then....I had a Flickr invite for Texting while Sewing. So....I had to read the post and of course, I'm in this contest. Nancy is on board as well.

All you have to do is use text fabric and create a block before the end of August. You can find out all the information at http://duringquitetime.blogspot.com/2012/06/texting-while-sewing-contest.html (Oh goody! A link. There must be a better way to do this, though)

It sounds like a creative challenge using text fabric which is becoming mucho popular! I do not have any, that I know of, at the present time, but I can guarantee you that I will be buying some and thinking about a creative way to use it in a block design.

Check out Amy's blog for the original post and the subsequent posts which talk all about prizes! Who doesn't love a prize? Grab a button, blog about it, check out the group on Flickr.

I'm all in. How about you?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that looks like a fun challenge! I might have to check it out. Hope you are enjoying summer! Is your weather ridiculous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Joan...we swing hot and cold here, too. It is crazy weather, for sure!!!

    ReplyDelete