Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Another finish

I just finished (like 5 minutes ago) the binding on the patriotic table topper for me! So my June UFO challenge is completed.


I love the fireworks fabric and sadly, I have only a small strip and a couple of chunks left. Oh well...as we all know, something way cooler will come along to replace it. I believe I bought that fabric in California when I lived there. So I've had it for quite some time.

Tomorrow is the 4th of July! Happy Birthday to America. I hope everyone has fun festivities scheduled. Hubby decided to take the remainder of the week off. Nice.

My plans are to read. I'm going to put all the craftiness to sleep for a few days and try to catch up. I have books on the Kindle to read and I've also loaded a few onto the iPad.

Have a fabulous 4th....

No comments:

Post a Comment