Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Bring on the new year.  It has to got to better than the last year.  The only thing I accomplished was getting my broken leg healed.  Still have pain but it is bearable and I can live with that.

So...my goal this year is to sew everyday.  In the absence of sewing I will cut out a project.  Table toppers are good for that kind of thing.  I picked up the latest issue of Modern Patchwork and, as usual, I was inspired to create.  There is one project I have in mind to do this year.  Soon I hope.

This goal is not lofty but you know things like cleaning, grocery shopping, my Treasurer duties for my HOA do tend to get in the way.

Busy week this week.  My modern guild is meeting Thursday night and my traditional guild is meeting Friday morning.  I will have to wrap my head around switching gears from modern to traditional in the span of 12 hours!!!

I have to learn all over again to add pictures.  That will be another challenge.

I need to put the binding on my brother-in-law’s quilt.  Top priority and maybe, today.

I do need to make my list of projects for the year.  I need to clean out stuff that I know I will never finish.  I can’t stop buying fabric.  That would just be ridiculous.

I need to walk more.  I have been wearing my Fitbit daily.  I just need the exercise and I also need to get walking faster.  I have not been able to walk fast since I recovered.  It is weird.

Well I think that is my start to 2018.  I will try to blog more just so I can cheer myself on!


No comments:

Post a Comment