The table topper is done and holding the cookie jar up. I enjoyed making it even if it is not perfect.
I spent yesterday slicing and dicing fabric so I could make a fabric wreath. It is always an experiment when I do something the first time. I thought this was really a pain when I first started but when I finished I decided it was not so bad. Really took only about 3 hours total to make. It probably took me that long to slice fabric. I did not use all the fabric. I think I could have. Hence the prototype. It will serve the studio door well for the Fall season!
sort of brightens up that white space!