Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mug rug recipient

My good friend, Charlotte, picked my gift for the Yankee Swap. I really do hope she likes it as I feel it is going to a good home!

I received some scissors. A package of 2 - one small detail scissor and an 8 1/2 universal scissor. Thank goodness as I am left handed! One can never have too many pairs of scissors.

Lots of yummy food and I am still full.

A trip over to the Quilt Shop to wish our friend Merry Holidays and I bought fabric to make my mom a table topper for the winter season - snowflakes. I am kind of into snowflakes this year. Yes, I must be crazy for tackling another project on 12/21. Fortunately it will go together quickly (I have it all cut and ready to sew) and I can stitch the binding down in the evenings before bed.

I also finished quilting the other snowflake table runner and will work on the binding while baking cookies tonight.

A special something I ordered has not arrived yet. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow. I wished it had arrived today. Still no wrapping done! Have they extended the hours in a day yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment