Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like.....

We have a little teeny bit of snow. Does that throw one into the holiday mind set? haha

I believe I am almost ready. I'm waiting on a package to arrive and it is important. I had hoped it would arrive yesterday. That's all I'm saying right now.

I must wrap gifts! I am never this late. Hubby is back to work today so maybe I will get something done before he gets home tonight.

I did finish a table runner and gave it as a gift to my sister-in-law on Sunday.




One more - started to quilt it yesterday but we had to go to Lowe's. That worked out well. Bought a few decorative items for 40% off. Spare bathroom - under construction. This makes it look better. In my opinion.







Today is our Guild's holiday party. I think I'll bring my camera. Preserve a few moments of the party. I made a nice mug. Hope the recipient likes it. I do! I think I love that snowflake die cut for my GO cutter! It has been used heavily since I purchased it.

Mug rug:


I must make my list to participate in Judy L.'s UFO challenge. There are so many things that I would like to finish and I should choose. I think I'll put some wish items on the list - like making a purse. 2010 is about to end and I still have not made one. It was on the list to do this year. Oh well....

After Christmas weekend I will clean to studio and get it ready for the new year. Nancy and I will need a clean environment for productivity.

All for now. I must get ready for a party!

No comments:

Post a Comment