Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Tales from the hive

Nancy made mention of some snowflake ornament yesterday and I really did not know what she was referring to. Last night, while browsing through my Quilting Arts holiday magazines, I stumbled upon the snowflake ornament. So this morning I rounded up fused scraps, timtex and my go cutter to check this out.

Wicked cool! I gave it to Nancy. :)




She was working on getting the 4 bedrunners prepped for quilting. I took pictures of the runners with their borders on. I love the heart one. Sooooo pretty. They are all gorgeous but for some reason the heart one stands out.

Here they are and today the professional photographer was not in residence. I apologize as her evil twin took the pics!






OH MY!!! That evil twin of mine is evil!!!! I need a photography course. Judy L. I am not. :)


I will participate in the Yankee Swap at our Guild's holiday party on Tuesday. I really wanted to make something. So I made this mug rug. I made the top lickety split yesterday and today I quilted it. I will stitch the binding down tonight. Tomorrow I will go see about finding a holiday mug to add to the gift. I think it came out quite cute.




I started prepping for the next of two table runners. I guess I will be doing a lot of binding in my down time this weekend. One will be a gift for my sister-in-law on Sunday. I must buckle down to business for sure!



Have a good night. I'm off to bind and watch a holiday special. The Beekman Boys on Planet Green. I love that show.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, If you click enough everywhere you can find the comment box....your photographer should be able to rotate the pictures so someone is not laying down on her side. They look lovely though!!!

    ReplyDelete