Sunday, December 12, 2010

Someone read my post!!

Someone took pity on me and read my post. She also forwarded the following picture. I know that I saw it and I must have saved it elsewhere!

Here are Nancy's blocks for the 3x6 swap. Nice, hmmmm? She had a few pieces in her blocks also.



Nancy tells me she has been ill all weekend. Bummer. For a lot of reasons. I hope she's feeling better soon.

I did venture out to get cards in the crappy weather and it was unbusy. Surprise.

I don't know what happened to the comments section when I decorated for the holidays. It should be here but I don't know where it went. Computer geek that I am! HAH!

All for now....jingle bells, jingle bells.

One thing: Why don't we have a musical note button on the keyboard? :)

Patriots win! YIPPEEE. In the snow. hahaha They rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment