Thursday, March 31, 2011

UFO Challenge #1

Here is my pieced and quilted UFO Challenge #1 quilt. I've only had the project in a bag since the summer of 2006! I'm glad it is done, though. It was a lot of fun to make.





Here it is with the planned binding fabric which I mentioned in the previous post that I don't have enough of it to do the binding! Bonehead that I can be..... :)
Hopefully, Nancy has some or my LQS. If neither have it I will find a reasonable facsimile. It definitely needs a dark binding.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations on finishing this UFO...love the happy border fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty quilt - and OTL (off the list) Yeah. Judy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and bright! How did the sunflowers come to be on the inner fabrics? It has me scratching my head...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shiva Paintsticks. It was a pattern from a 2006 Fons & Porter. Loved it at first sight. Why it took me almost 5 years? I'm scratching my head at that!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun and cheerful! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great fabric selections...it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such a pretty quilt. Jeff is gonna love it hanging up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a great finish, and it looks beautiful. Sadly I'm only 2 for 3 (March let me down). Looking forward to seeing what you finish in April!
    Cheers,
    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cheery! You could hang it at my house if you want to put the other one back up. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats - feels good to get the done!

    ReplyDelete