Thursday, December 29, 2011

2012 UFO Challenge List

I'm going to participate in Judy L's UFO challenge again this year. I did fairly well in 2011 but there were a couple of projects that did not get done. There were some starts and they will reappear on 2012 to be finished.

1. Quilt & Bind the Poodles Noel Wall Hanging
2. Make two Christmas table runners
3. Jelly Roll race quilt (just because)
4. Make a Christmas Hunter's Star wall hanging.
5. Quilt the table topper made for my friend, Connie
6. Quilt and Bind Christmas panel that I purchased in the summer.
7. Embroider and put together the Bunny Love pillow.
8. Lasagna quilt
9. Christmas napkins
10. Quilt the placemats made in 2011
11. Make 2 decorative throw pillows
12. Make a 4th of July table topper for the lake.

I have most of these projects already placed in my challenge bin. In addition to these projects, I also plan to do this little quilt series that I purchased last year. They are little 12x12 quilts in a monthly theme. You can use fabric
from your stash and I purchased all the embellishment buttons for each month as well. They are just too cute to not be finished.



It is not the most ambitious list but they are things that need to be finished. I certainly hope to complete these projects as I go along and hopefully I will find time to finish the ones that should have been finished in 2011 - like the placemats. That's a day project. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment