Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas



I would love to wish all of my friends from around the world (isn't the internet wonderful?) a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy the moments with your friends and family.

I will be sharing my Christmas Eve with friends and my Christmas Day with family. We don't have snow to speak of and I'm just fine with that as we can all drive around to our destinations with clear roads.

I'm cooking away today. I have a pumpkin pie in the oven as my brain froze on a dessert. I realized I forgot to take my ground pork out of the freezer for pork pies to bring to my sister's tomorrow. Oh well...I have them defrosting in a safe method at the moment.

The presents are wrapped. Thank goodness!!! Hubby is being very helpful today. I figure around 3 pm today I may actually get to relax in my own home. I'm looking forward to it.

Everyone have a wonderful time this weekend. Be festive and merry and I'll do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment