Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It sure feels good to spend time creating

I think I'm going to like doing something creative every day. It certainly has improved my mood! I would imagine that makes my partner happy! hehe

Today I worked on my little fella again. I blanket stitched around all the pieces and I hand stitched a mouth on his face. He's still blind but tomorrow he's going to be able to see!!!

Here he is becoming a two dimensional little cutie:



I'm going to sandwich him tomorrow as soon as I pick out some fabric for backing. Lucky me - I found a 16 inch square of batting in my basket. Just what I needed.

Nancy and Zeus will be over tomorrow. I'll have to get the room nice and toasty for Zeus and make a nice space for his travel bed. I suppose if he needs to sew he can borrow one of my machines. Doubtful he will but I'm prepared. hehe

Its darn cold here. It is going to be very chilly tomorrow morning. It is a whopping 14 degrees right now. No snow and nothing on the horizon. It is supposed to be in the 40's again later in the week. Maybe the earth has turned or something.

Hope everyone had a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Totally cute little man! I wish I could come join you girls! And Zeus, of course!! :) We had temps in the 50's today, and supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow. I am not going to complain!!!

    ReplyDelete