Monday, January 9, 2012

My husband was a good sport

Yes, the soup was not good. It wasn't totally terrible but Nancy will be thankful that she has been spared a taste!!! hehe

Unfortunately it hit the trash. I don't like to do that but there was no saving this pureed soup. It smelled really good while it was cooking, too. I had such hopes.

I might have to have a chocolate chip cookie now. That's what my husband had. He really did not complain too much. hehe

Try again tomorrow with something tried and trusted. :)

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am glad I have been saved. It is always good for the house taster to try first!!! I made my butternut squash soup, tried it at lunch today.....very good I might add!!! How can you go wrong with squash.

    Willie is awfully cute, I can't wait to see him again!!! Will he be going to therapy???
    NJP

    ReplyDelete