Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowy Saturday

It has been snowing since I got up this morning (5:40 am - early). We are dining with our friends tonight. It is the monthly get together. Italian feast tonight. Yum, yum, yum. They only live 5 minutes away so snow is not going to be an issue. Actually it is not supposed to snow a whole ton - 3 inches or so of fluffy stuff.

I don't know that I'll get any sewing time in today. What I would like to do is quilt my little table topper and that is a possibility. We shall see.

Meanwhile, Nancy sent me her picture of her Block of the Month for our Guild. I really think the pinks and whites will be very cool. I can't wait. It was such a quick 12 1/2 inch block to make and I hope lots of the members will make one.




Have a good day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment