Monday, February 27, 2012

Much ado about nothing

I had my sew day on Friday which was quite the rainy day. I got the binding on my wall hanging and it is still laying on the spare bed. Maybe I will do some work on it tonight. No doubt it will be finished in time for the end of the month. It is not that large a wall hanging.

I also worked on my next little quilt of the month. March - meet Rhonda Robin. I finished the stitching around all the shapes this afternoon. I don't think I am as happy with this one as I was the last two but I'll see how it finishes up with the quilting.



Other than that, not too much going on here. I still have to do my string squares for the Flickr swap but they don't have a deadline until March 10th but I think I will work on them this week.

Apparently winter is finally going to arrive here starting on Wednesday sometime. How about that? Snow (and 6 or more inches, so "they" say) in the forecast. Seriously...I'm ready for spring. I'm pondering plant possibilities in my new garden area and filler plants for the already established areas. I don't want snow. Okay...I'll stop whining now. hehe

Not that I get too many comments but I think I have turned off the dreaded two words (that you can barely read) for posting a comment. Hopefully.

Well, all for now. Must go and get the dinner started. Have a great rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Rhonda is just too cute!! I can't wait to see her!
    NJP

    ReplyDelete