Friday, June 22, 2012

Weird....back to no post title!  Well, I'll just work with this as I'm short on time.

Productivity continued yesterday.  Did all my errands.  Visited my mom and took pictures of my new little kitty sister, Daisy.



She's wicked cute and quite playful.  So tiny at about 2 pounds! 

I spent the afternoon getting the table runner prepped and ready for quilting and I'm pleased to say that is finished.  All I have left to do is add the binding and hand stitch it down.  That will be done on Sunday and it won't take me long to hand stitch.  I am actually looking forward to that as I find it relaxing.



Kind of boring looking but it did come out very well.  The backing fabric is another Grunge fabric.  Yes, indeed I am falling in love with that line!

Well, all for now.  Lots to do this morning like a little grocery shopping, some prep work in the kitchen for the weekend.  Company coming tomorrow to the lake.  FUN!  The heatwave should break today and that will be terrific.  It was too hot yesterday.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment