Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cry me a river!!!

Nancy and I were on the phone discussing our departure tomorrow and other key essential life things and I was all set to go back downstairs to the studio to resume my packing progress after we hung up.

The crazy person that I am decided to check my email. Boooooo Hooooooo. The retreat was cancelled. Something about septic issues. I immediately called Nancy who would have had no time to check her email. We boo hooed together.

Grand plans thwarted. Hopefully it will be rescheduled when we can actually attend. I don't know. This conference center gets really booked and I actually paid my deposit at the end of the last retreat, one year ago.

So...what to do...do I continue with my projects or make dinner? I've alerted my husband to this change of plans and I know he's going to say, "well, let's go to the lake". We'll see.

I think I'll go make salad for dinner. I should go downstairs but I'll stay upstairs.

What a bummer.....sniff!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, bummer is right! Sorry to hear that! I say have Nancy over and retreat at your house--send the husband out for food periodically.

    ReplyDelete