Friday, September 14, 2012

The baby quilt Nancy made

Nancy sent pictures of the baby quilt and, as I promised the other day, I am putting a picture up. It is so cute in person. That ladybug fabric is adorable! We had a ton of consultation for border choices on Wednesday night and I think she went with the right one.

What do you think? Gorgeousness or what? LOL


I do love that Swoon block. The possibilities with fabric choices!

In my world, I did sew again yesterday. I had signed up for a string block swap on Flickr. In my mind I had committed to 24 blocks. I believe I have 32 from the two previous swaps. I will stick to the 24. There is a plus 1 to this swap - 1 for the swap mama. So 25 total. I made 5 yesterday. 1/5 done. My plan is to get them in the mail by next Friday.

Next week I want to focus on Table Top Swap 3. If at all humanly possible, I will get that project in the mail by next Friday as well.

It has been a lovely week weather wise and apparently today is the last of it. Moving into cooler weather starting tomorrow. Time to dig out the turtlenecks. I love wearing turtlenecks and sweatshirts. Comfy!!!

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment